Every year the F2 art team puts together a BIG poster. This year we’re going even bigger.
For this momentous occasion, we’ve doubled our limit:
✨100 Furries for 10 Years of FurSquared✨
To add to the good news:
✨THERE IS NO LOTTO SYSTEM THIS YEAR✨
First come, first served style OR until the deadline closes on January 8th. That means there’s no waiting - once you register at that tier, you’re in!*
*we reserve the right to deny your application for any reason that would go against our convention TOS.
✨PLUS you’ll receive all the goodies and perks that the Super Sponsors get!✨
Every poster is a treasured part of FurSquared history; We would love for you to join us in this keystone memory. ❤️
Already registered but want to get in on this?
No problem - Registrations can be upgraded with ease!
- Return to your confirmation email.
- Click the button that says “Edit you registration”.
- Follow the prompts, and you’ll be able to see the upgrade prices and change it to whatever you need.
- Can’t find the confirmation email? Click the “resend email” link at the bottom of the Registration page on your website.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is here to help if you run into trouble.
The Poster started as a passion project of one VERY determined kobold, XanniTheBlue, to include every single Super Sponsor into one magnificent poster each and every year. It was something that always stood out as something unique and very special to FurSquared, but eventually became so full of furries that it became unreasonable for one artist to handle.
The tradition lives on today thanks to many other Very Determined Artists, but has since adopted a limit cap of 50 attendees for the sake of these artists. Normally there would be a lottery system for who gets to join the Where’s Waldo style fun, but this year we’re doing something different. This year, we’re going hard.